IHU Summer Language School 2021 online program (Modern Turkish, Ottoman Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, and Japanese)
5 July – 27 August 2021, IHU Zoom Platform
The Ibn Haldun University (IHU) Summer Language School Program offers intensive instruction in Modern Turkish, Ottoman Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, and Japanese for students and professionals. This is a full Summer Term that over seven weeks offers twice the transferable credits as a regular 14-week semester. A wholly immersive experience is designed to comprise co-curricular and extra-curricular activities such as conversation tables and study hours and seminars by top scholars on history, politics, literature, and arts.
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced levels are available
- 20 hours per week for 7 weeks and 140 class hours
- Fully credit-transferable, equivalent to two normal semesters
- Flexible, country-specific classes adjusted to international time differences
- The tuition fee is USD 1750
- A further discount (USD 250) available for students recommended by their academic advisors
- The application deadline is 15th June
To apply, please fill out the online application form and submit the following documents.
- Copy of passport ID page
- A passport size photo
- A recommendation letter (if you are planning to apply for a tuition fee discount)
If you have questions about the program, please feel free to e-mail the IHU Summer School Deputy Directorate at firstname.lastname@example.org.